Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ante Neo Post Neo


Nicked from bluewhale


Found on youtube, then led to the website of DM ecstasy, and after massive difficulty (via Rapidshare) and patience, I am pleased to present Dominatrix, aka Andrew Ektom. Man I love the internet.

This guy remixes Depeche Mode songs. But unlike many other remixers, he does it as if it were the second track on the B-side of the single. I feel like he had Martin Gore standing over his shoulder the whole time while he's making this stuff. Needless to say, I'm putting this on before my Saturday night Neo trips.

Depeche Mode - The Things You Said (Kernfusion) <--
Depeche Mode vs. Bronski Beat - Free (Smalltown Boy Mix)
Depeche Mode - Lie To Me (Madtracker Mix)

I'm trying to get more right now by cross-referencing via his youtube (he has 300+ tracks!) to make sure I'm getting exactly what I want. Check it out yourself.

No comments: