Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aeprilplane


Terrible photoshop job

I really should be napping, but this nagging mix really should be reposted. Recently I picked up yet another one of Aeroplane's monthly boss mixes. The one from 3 months ago that they did for Radio 1 is no exception of excellence. It starts out a little slow, which makes the mix a little short, but then again if you are itching for some more pulsating rhythms that means they are doing a good job. Also, the big hullaballoo on this is that they are Radio 1's 500th DJ's to be on their show.

Aeroplane April Mix on Radio 1.
(In case you don't know how to download off of soundcloud, there is a little download button just above the play button. Sometimes it's activated and sometimes it isn't, depending on the artists. Click that button!)

Tracklist:
01. Aeroplane - We Can't Fly

02. OTP Party Breaks #1 - Lifetime Groove

03. Radiorama - Vampires ( Remix )
04. Marta Acuna - Dance, Dance, Dance

05. Lucio Battisti - Ancora Tu

06. Aphex Twin - Iz-Us
07. Friendfly Fires - Paris ( Aeroplane Remix )
08. Flight Facilities - Crave You

^^ 7+8 mixed create: Friendly Fires vs Flight Facilities - I Crave Paris (Aeroplane Mix)
09. Human League - Don't You Want Me (Instrumental Edit)

10. Black Van - Yearning
11. Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes

12. Casco - Cybernetic Love

13. Fox The Fox - Precious Little Diamond ( Shep Pettibone Remix )

14. Patrick Cowley - Right on Target

15. Goldfrapp - Alive ( Joakim Dub )

16. Lime - Unexpected Lovers

17. Children of the Mission - Tears

I always get a little giddy when I hear good DJ's play tracks that I have, especially if I have them on vinyl. I randomly got the Human League track a while back and it wasn't labelled as such, but it's instantly recognizable. If I rip it (unlikely) or find it online (more likely), I'll update this. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Larry N said...

So so good! Classixx must be biting these guys...