Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Death


Not that I knew or even heard of Nagi Noda, but I do know some songs that she directed into music videos like:


Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire



Tiga - Far From Home


Or this silly one: Meg - Precious


...no I never heard of that one before.

I like finding out about new-to-me music video directors, preferably not a the time of their departure...
...obviously.

Another really sweet music video director is Michel Gondry. If you want to know more, you should really see the aptly-titled "The Work of Director Michel Gondry". He did all these and more:

Daft Punk - Around the World


White Stripes - Fell in Love with a Girl


White Stripes - Dead Leaves on a Dirty Ground


White Stripes - The Hardest Button to Button


Cibo Matto - Sugar Water


He's got commercials under his belt too. Go rent the DVD!

No comments: