Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cornball



How could I not capitalize on this tradition of tomfoolery and put up some gag tracks? Although I haven't April Fooled anyone today (not inventive enough yesterday). Rather, I'll focus my passing attention span on a completely random minimix for the day.

Raffi - Banana Phone

Wayne Newton - Danke Shoen (from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Fats Waller - The Spider and the Fly

Bubbies - Bidibodi Bidibu (from Supertroopers soundtrack)

I'm not going to lie, I got the Raffi tip from the Mad Decent blog where two of my Chicago fav's put up their April Fools remix. Naturally, it was done by Autobot of Flosstradamus fame and Willy Joy, who is always the jam at any jam.

Ok that's all. I'm going to run to the Black Lips show at the Logan. Guaranteed quality time... unless it's sold out. Wish me luck!

No comments: