Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sundaze

I should probably throw up my Lolla picks for Sunday. Man, that Friday post took me long enough to do that I don't want to do anything so epic for the other days. By the way, winners so far in order of excellence:

Diplo
Miike Snow
Santogold (I don't care that its not her name anymore)
LA Riots
Hollywood Holt
Million $ Mano (Yo, you plugged your boys, I know that's great, but I came to see you.)
DarkwaveDisco DJs
Crystal Castles

Notice I didn't mention Depeche Mode. They decided to play a lot of their new album. My my my, does it suck. Old? Busted? I hope not. Day and night comparison to them at Coachella. They killed it there.

So, what's on tap for Sunday? I'm glad you asked:

Deadmau5 (Perry's 8:30pm) or The Killers (Chicago 8:30pm)
MSTRKRFT (Perry's 7pm)
Boys Noize (Perry's 6pm)
Lou Reed (Budweis 6:30) ahhhh, so much conflict!
Passion Pit (Citi 5pm)
The Hood Internet (Perry's 3:30)
Kaiser Chiefs (Bud 2:30pm) maaaaaaybe
Car Stereo (Wars) (Perry's 1:30) or Bat for Lashes (vitaminwater 1:30) Ahh x2!

Damn I need to get there at 1:30? Shit. See you there! Go afterparties!

No comments: