Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Conspicks is Dead. Long Live Conspicks.

I could make a lot of excuses as to what I've been doing with my time in the meantime (like preparing for my Japan/China trip, working a lot, and instead working on jetlad) but instead here are a couple things worth mentioning:

16Mar - White Stripes come out with a live album / DVD "Under the Great White Northern Lights" showing off Jack&Meg playing in really tiny Canadian joints for their 10th anniversary tour as well as sitting in on them being together sans performance
19Mar - The Glamour from Milwaukee is playing at Smartbar. Always a jam.
25Mar - Beauty Bar Chicago opens up in Sonotheque's old spot 1444 W. Chicago

This needs to be much longer... (via)


I sent back a whole set of vinyl jams as well as some radio Soulwax comps from Shibuya (Tokyo) which should be arriving shortly. Expectations are high. See you soon.

No comments: