Saturday, May 31, 2008

Unicorn



I was tasked with finding a song a couple of weeks ago by EPA Brad. My 'sources' were incredibly dry. I don't do the torrent thing, although I did ask Kevin if he could check it out and he came up empty too. Like I told Brad, this song was coming up in lots of places. But before I found it (5min ago) I found some other stuff by Danger (~2 weeks ago). They're pretty good since they share a common sort of style (all done by the same guy, who knew?)


It was finally this guy who hooked it up. Thanks.

We Are Scientists - Chick Lit (Danger TV Remix)

I've read in some places that say that Danger is overhyped and that he's not all that. You be the judge. I'm waiting for him to come somewhere close so I can see the guy.

Also: Go outside! Die sonne scheint! Vollzeit arbeit macht man machtlos. Ich muss ein fahrrad kaufen...

No comments: