Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New (Rapture)



I haven't heard the mix at all, but Tapes by our favourite post-punk pals The Rapture looks to be quite intriguing. What's funny is that I haven't really read any buzz about it at all. I don't want to say that The Rapture is decaying, but hopefully they'll expand on their past success (man if I hear House of Jealous Lovers ever again...) By the way, it comes from this site K7. They've got some other guys in their DJ Kicks series i.e. Booka Shade, Hot Chip, Tiga, Annie, Erland Oye... oh my. Let's get it!

Here's a sample track via the hype:

Vaughan Mason And Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll (Part1 & Part2)

If any of you folks know of other mixtape collections like this or Fabric's, let me know.

P.S. Here's another review of it.

No comments: