Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yo Champ

I really don't know much about the juke-booty house-y jams, but Yo Majesty is pretty tight. I get the feeling you'll be hearing it more and more about town. They already did a feature on it on perezhilton.

Yo Majesty - Booty Clap

The other folk worth talking/blarghing/sharing is Hey Champ from Chicago. They were at the Black Swan weekly wino event in Wicker Park last night, but I only realized it when I walked past and remembered that I didn't RSVP. This song is their winner, but the other one (Face Control) I don't care too much though. I can't take it for what it is only because I feel like I can make the song at home. Seeing as I don't know chord progressions or know how to play the guitar, this song is excellent! (and it's dancey).

Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl

No comments: