Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pete Tong & Soulwax



Soulwax was doing a popularization spot with Pete Tong for their movie Part of the Weekend Never Dies (which is really good by the way if you love Soulwax like me) and it got posted online. The first 4min is like an intro/interview, but the rest is good music to be sure. If you get a chance to find the DVD which is only on sale now officially in the EU, definitely get it. Me being the slave to dance music forced me to pre-order it 3 months ago when I found out about it. Half of it is a following of their tour and interviews with various who's who's in the electro world (Tiga, Erol Alkan, Justice, etc.) and basically tied together by James Murphy. The other half is a video mix of a set from all around the world. I recommend turning the subtitles off since you can (maybe just because I feel like I have ADD and can't help looking at them). Shit man, rent it! Get it! or Find me!

Live on Radio 1 with Pete Tong

No comments: