Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slow Jams

A wintry Chicago morning... in March. Oddly enough the first thing I thought of when I saw the snow was "Damn, frost for crops," which translates to "Not as great farmer's market this year for me." Now hearing of tales of packing snow, I think it's time to go outside and have a ball.

In the meantime, curl up and watch these:

From Sam:
Oren Lavie - Her Morning Excellence


From the BSQV:
Department of Eagles - No One Does It Like You


From a long time ago. Hopefully I didn't post it up before (too lazy to check):
Sebastian Tellier - Divine

2 comments:

Money Mike said...

Holy cow! 3 minutes and 36 seconds, at what? 30 frames per second? That's 6480 still pics. Even if that was only 15 frames a second, that would take DAYS to film.

rose said...

I've totally been thinking the SAME THING about all this frost! it makes me sad.