Saturday, June 21, 2008

Travels.


Shit. So I'm in Seattle for my buddy's wedding (it seems that I'm going to a wedding more often than I should be... you know, for instance, once a year... maybe) and I failed to make it to the Saturday after-gathering primarily due to capitulation into laziness even though I know full well that I won't see this guy probably for the rest of my life. Mistake. But what I did do was spend a whole day doing consumerism right, all around the mean streets: some excellent 60's cuts similar to what you'd find in a Tarantino film, a shirt, some trinkets for my two significant others, and a book for another one of my dudes. But anyway, I find myself now sitting on a couch while the Fukno's nap independently in the same room and while I think about what there is to do tonight around town. Going.com has nothing for me.

I don't know of any local resources, so I ended up on myspace out of boredom. Clicking on one of the bulletins I find that Miami Horror is out and about... not anywhere near Mt. Rainer. I've come to the realization that I want to compile a list of interesting things to do around the country/world that I would be into. For example, touring schedules of sweet dj's and groups or club nights that would be tight (Lipgloss in Denver or Club Motherfucker in NYC). I think that would be a little tricky for one guy to do on a regular basis seeing as I don't regularly seek out shit to do in Dallas or Reims.


Although I did see that DJ Le Castlevania was playing in Barrio Antigua in Monterrey while I was there back in Feb, but I had to work the next day. Pinche.

No comments: