Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chilled out

It's about time to go to bed so I need some nappy time tunes.

The Magnetic Fields - Take Ecstasy With Me
The original to the lovely cover that is always perfect. I actually think this track is better than the cover because it captures the dreamy sensation better (by being less dancy). By the way, I just listened this song 3 times in a row. Wow, what if Hope Sandoval sang it?? I'd be in a heaping pile of swoon.

Amazing Baby - Supreme Being
My temporary Cut of your Hands connection said that these guys are the next MGMT coming out of AUS/NZ. Interesting. Funny how I just bothered getting this song yesterday while recombing through the blargh X months after actually doing that interview. Anyway, I think that when I heard 'the next yadda' comment I was looking to basically hear more tracks by MGMT. Keep your mind open, people.

No comments: