Sunday, May 3, 2009

College

Back when I started this blog my main source of inspiration was stuff that I've been listening to for a while and needed to document it somehow. Today after making an omelette and putting on some slow jams it turned out that there were all from days of yore; reminiscing. Hedlund, Lipgloss, Lesbian Carebears. Here's my 'morning' playlist:

Air - Kelly Watch the Stars
Air - Cherry Blossom Girl
Air - Run
Aphex Twin - Bbydhyonchord
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage (Live at St. Michael's Church)
Badly Drawn Boy - Once Around the Block
Badly Drawn Boy - Fall In A River
Badly Drawn Boy - Cause a Rockslide
The Shins - Sphangnum Esplande
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
The Smiths - That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
The Starlight Mints - Buena Vista
Stellastar* - My Coco

Not to brag, but I won a Lipgloss contest for free tickets to Stellastar because I sent in a submission explaining in one word or less why I should get them. My text body was: *! .

Now if you excuse me, I've got cookies in the oven from my awesome neighbor, Rose.

Wow this song is really fucking good.

KaraokeMF - 6:12am, train

No comments: