Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bull Post

Whenever I have issues as to what to write about here but want to do it anyway, I hope I don't end up putting up some bull post on whatever. Mild inspiration last night by ddrake making me take another gander at motelmoka as well as being a social recluse at my own party caused me desire to start blogging.

Glenn Frey - You Belong To the City


Granted I'm not even watching the video right now and just keeping it there as background noise.

So I bought this painting the other day for too much money. My tax return check came just in time. I feel like it would be too pompous to post how much I actually got so I'll leave it at that. The painting is supposed to be Loki, Norse god of mischief. Now, I'm no expert on Nordic mythology but I like it. I was going to say that he doesn't look very norwegian but that's because he doesn't have blonde hair. He also looks like Captain Hook as a spectre, or at least that's what I've been telling people. I imagine in the future hanging it up in my future house with my future kids running around at night and coming upon it. What the fuck am I listening to? Pink Floyd - Free Four? No thanks. You know, I've been listening to Pink Floyd all morning thanks again to ddrake for getting me to dnload "in through the out door" by Led Zeppelin. It was a natural transition. Jeez, I need something better. Here we go.

The Beta Band - Little Bird

How about a repeat of some of the Oink playlist from last night?

Blur - Coffee & TV

King Tubby - Silver Bullet

Faded Paper Figures - Track 06

Manu Chao - Bongo Bong

New Order - True Faith
^^ much better in this mixed version

Lali Puna - Faking the Books

There. Much better.

No comments: