Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recent acquisitions

People have been sending me stuff and I've been pillaging hard drives and sucking the life out of the my circle of blogs. Below are the fruits of my laziness thriftiness resourcefulness.

Major Lazer - Hold The Line (LehtMoJoe Remix)
Quasi-dancehall remix of Toto's Hold The Line. If I were to DJ with this track, I'd just sneak in about a 1:30 of it for a mashup set (if I did mashup sets). Good.

Chad Van Gaalen - TMNT Mask
From the same guy who brought you this excellent ultra-creepy video comes this jam track for driving/biking. Everytime I listen to this I think of the original TMNT movie and how I would blast the stereo when I was 7 to the TMNT cartoon theme song. Personally, I prefer the 'real' life lingo a la Malibu.

Jet Taylor - Output One-Two (Demo)
I got sent this. Indie dance winner. Waiting waiting waiting for the mastered version.

Health - Triceratops (Acid Girls Remix B)
It doesn't quite have the pure Megaman-nery of Adventure, but it comes close. Perhaps if he added the distortion keys and a had a real drum machine the two could merge into a single member of video game dance fantasy.

Speaking of which, there is a mariokart contest combo dance party at the Congress tomorrow eve. $1 to watch, $5 to compete. I'm going to kick all of those 15-year-olds' asses.

No comments: